Professional advice on international tax affairs
Growing businesses often go abroad. For international business it is not only a question of knowing the foreign markets, but also knowing the tax laws and regulations and relevant administrative obligations in those countries. which are different for each country. International laws are changing all the time and the tax authorities are becoming more and more strict. It is vitally important that you, as an entrepreneur, remain in control and BDO can help you do this.
Specific questions you may face in international business include:
- Do I have any tax obligations in a foreign country if I open an office there?
- What legal status is most suitable for my foreign business?
- How do I optimise my business model if I start doing business in a foreign country?
- What are the consequences of sending personnel to a foreign country?
- What tax matters are important in the take-over of a business in a foreign country?
- How do I maintain control over all tax obligations if I start doing business in a foreign country?
BDO has a wide range of tax services relating to international business and are happy to help you with your questions. For example, advice on corporate tax, transfer pricing and income tax for expats. We can also help with practical administrative issues such as establishing the tax position, submitting tax returns and preparing transfer pricing documentation. We can take care of part or all of your tax administration, both in and outside the Netherlands. Thanks to our colleagues outside the Netherlands, we always have experience with and knowledge of the latest state of affairs at local and international level. BDO can help you structure and remain in control of your activities.
If you would like to know how BDO can help with international tax affairs or expansion outside the Dutch Caribbean? Please contact our specialists to arrange a meeting without obligation.