Every day entrepreneurs and financial decision-makers work towards better efficiency, controlling risks and saving costs within their organisation. A legitimate investment: sound administrative processes are a must for continuity. If you operate internationally, you also want to be able to control your administrative processes across the border.
On the other hand, administrative processes are not your main activities. therefore you do not want to spend too much time and money on these. If you think this might be the case, or you do not feel fully in control of your administrative processes, outsourcing may be a solution.
Questions related to outsourcing include:
- How do I prepare the administrative processes of my business for the digital future?
- How do I adjust my administrative processes if my organisation grows or shrinks?
- How do I make sure that my administrative processes do not hinder my organisation's continuity?
- How do I reorganise my outdated administrative processes in the most efficient and cheapest way?
Optimal administrative processes
When people think of outsourcing they often assume it means outsourcing to another country. But this is not necessarily the case. Did you know that BDO has plenty of advisers and specialists in the field of process improvement and optimisation in house? If you choose for outsourcing by BDO you are assured of optimal administrative processes and the convenience of outsourcing close to home. making us an excellent alternative to outsourcing to another country.
BDO offers two specific outsourcing services:
- Financial Process Outsourcing: optimising and handling administrative and reporting processes of medium-sized and large businesses both inside and outside the Netherlands.
- Retail Accounting: optimising and handling administrative and reporting processes of groups of businesses, both franchise formulas and centrally managed chains.
Our consultants continually update their knowledge and are always aware of the latest developments in their profession, so that you can rely on their expertise for all your questions.
If you would like to know more about the possibilities of outsourcing by BDO? Please contact Gerd Glaudemans on telephone number +599 9 462 1200.